Friday 9 September 2011

Bloggy Break

Goodness me!

That was a much longer bloggy break than even I anticipated having ~ but I'm really happy to be back in the land of Blog again. I'm hoping that I'll still have some of my lovely readers left! And although I haven't actually been blogging myself I have still been checking in regularly with everyone's blogs and have enjoyed reading about all your Summer Holiday exploits.


During the long bloggy break the BIG MOVE has finally taken place and after a very long eighteen months our little house was sold in June. We have now taken up residence in this modest three bed roomed semi detached house in my childhood hometown ~ which is by the seaside ~ and I am absolutely thrilled to be back home. Back near the beach and more importantly just a short two minute walk from my Mum's house ~ what could be better?


We have already spent a fair bit of time walking on the beach looking for treasures, paddling in the sea and taking in all the wonderful seasidey views ~ It makes me feel so lucky to be able to have my children spend some of their childhood by the seaside and experience the same pleasures that I had growing up in such a wonderful place.


As I've been so busy with the new house there hasn't been much time to spend on any hooky stuff ~ although I have been tying up some loose ends on my Rico Creative Cotton project ~ which I hope to be able to share with you sometime soon.


It really is good to be back! I'm off now to do a very quick food shop before heading off on the school run to collect a small boy. I hope that you all have a fabby weekend and I'll see you all sometime next week :O)x

6 comments:

LissyLou said...

Hi, i'm still here :)

Catherine said...

Glad to see you back and that the move has been such a success! Cx

Unknown said...

So you've been very busy then? Well I hope that things are getting settled for you and that you are enjoying your new home xx

penelope10 said...

Glad you are back!
The blankie looks good from here!

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Oh to live by the sea.... Lol
Glad the move went well and life is gaining some rythm ..

X Alex

Jacquie said...

Hi Jackie,
thanks for your lovely comment. I've been having trouble commenting but hopefully I can now ...just wanted to say I'm glad you finally got moved to such a gorgeous spot with so many happy memories .Great to be close to family.
Jacquie x