Monday 9 February 2009

Half term


This week it is half term for us and we have been lucky enough to have a little bit more snow this morning for the children to play in.

I can't see me having much time to do much on my own this week as I will have to keep the kiddiwinkles occupied, but I have managed to finish this cute little Koala Bear which is another one of the free patterns that are available from The Knitted Toy Box.

These little cuties are so quick and easy to knit and if you give them embroidered eyes they are just the right size for small people to play with :O)

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Hi! I found you because you popped up on my blog as being brave enough to be identified as a reader. Thank you for that!

I see you are fairly new to the blogosphere, so would like to say 'welcome' and I hope you have as much fun with blogging as I have. The crafty blogworld is especially lovely.

I love your little knits - so sweet.

Take care :-)