Friday 13 February 2009

Flowery Thank You!


I was sent this lovely red felty flower brooch from the very generous Rachel just for being the 400th person to leave a comment on her blog! It is very pretty and very well made - I love it - I have only been blogging for a few months and have "met" some very nice people - Thank you so much Rachel :O)

Our half term week is almost over - the children go back to school on Tuesday - it has been a very quick week which has gone by in a flash, probably because we have had so much to do. We've played in the snow (again), been to the dentist for our check ups, taken the children to Time Twisters where they had a ball (and we had some very nice lunch!) and trailed around Toys R Us a couple of times, which is always a good and mostly free way of keeping the kids occupied for a little while!

I hope everyone has a good weekend and if you have still got your half term break to come then I hope it's a good one :O) xx

3 comments:

Esther said...

what a lovely brooch - any idea where you will wear it?

Joanne said...

Hello jackie, I'm Jo the other teddie with coffee cup, which is a bit silly really as I can't stand coffee but maybe mines a hot chocolate.

I've had a quick browse over your blog you've made some really cute stuff but I'm with you, some mum's must have more hours in their days than I do.

Joanne xx

Things Hand Made said...

Our half trem has only just started but I am sure it will fly by!